Frequently Asked Questions
We are confident that you will like our products, and we thank you immensely. Below are some of the most frequently asked questions that we have so far received. If you would require more assistance, please click here for more help.
- My discount code is not working, what do I do?
We are sorry you are having trouble checking out, please note that some discount codes require users to create an account on the site and be logged in upon check out to utilize the discount code.
- Where is The Marjani Spot based?
Our office is located in Danbury, Connecticut, where the foliage is gorgeous, and the summer season is amazing!
- Where are your products shipped from?
We ship from 3 warehouses in North America (two facilities within the US and one within Canada). We also ship from other international locations, such as Europe, Mexico, Japan and Austrailia. With so many shipping centers across the globe, we provide some of the fastest, most affordable delivery options in the industry.
- Can I expedite my shipping?
Yes! We offer expedited shipping options within checkout.
- Can you ship internationally or process international credit cards?
At this current time we do not offer international shipping and cannot accept credit cards from outside of the United States. But we are working on updating our system for this purpose, so feel free to bookmark us for future transactions.
- How can I pay for my order?
The Marjani Spot currently accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express. We also accept payment via PayPal.
- How long will it take me to get my order?
For standard shipping, you should receive your order within 4-5 business days.
- How can I check the status of my order?
We know you can't wait to receive your order, which is why we will be sure to notify you when your order ships via email. You can also see the current status of your order here.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
We begin processing orders as soon as they are placed, for this reason we are unable to cancel or make changes to orders. Returns can be initiated through our Contact Us page.
- Can I exchange my order?
We do not offer exchanges at this time. If you’d like to make an exchange, simply return the unused goods back to us using our Contact Us page and make a new purchase for the item or items you want through our site.
- How do I return my order?
Returns are accepted for all items within 30 days of purchase. Please visit our Contact Us page to initiate the returns process.
- What do I do if my order is damaged?
We are so sorry to hear that your order arrived in less than pristine condition! Please let us make it right. Our customer service team will be more than happy to assist with processing a replacement order or issuing a refund. You may contact our customer service team here.
- Why did I only receive part of my order?
Don't worry, it's on its way! While we do our best to ship all orders in one package, there are times when orders will ship from multiple warehouses. If you did not receive multiple tracking numbers, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.
- I received the wrong goods, what do I do?
Although we strive for perfection, we are human and sometimes the wrong items are shipped from our warehouses. We are so sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and our customer service team is here to help make things right. Please contact our customer service team via our Contact Us page, so that they can work to get you your goods as soon as possible.
- Where can I find product sizing information?
Product sizing varies between different brands and styles. Product size information can be found toward the bottom of each product detail page as shown in the image below. Unless otherwise specified sizing is in inches and is taken with the item lying flat.
- How do I take care of the clothing fabric?
- Acrylic knit: Most acrylic knit garments can be machine-washed. Read the label and check for the proper drying option. Some knits retain their shapes best if reshaped and dried flat.
- Cashmere: Check the care label before laundering cashmere. To hand-wash, use a mild detergent or shampoo. Gently squeeze the water through the garment, then rinse until the water runs clear. Do not wring or twist. Squeeze out excess water. To dry, lay flat on a towel, away from sunlight or heat.
- Cotton: Cotton holds up well to home laundering. Remove the garment from the dryer promptly to reduce wrinkling. Press using spray starch for the crispness of a laundered shirt.
- Cotton blend: Dry cotton-blend garments using your dryer's permanent-press or low-heat cycle and remove immediately to reduce wrinkling. Touch up with a steam iron; starch for a professionally laundered look.
- Denim: Denim should be washed with cold or warm water, inside out. If washing denim that is mixed with synthetic fabrics, always follow care directions for the more delicate fabric with which the denim is mixed. Hang denim to dry and iron on high heat.
- Flannel: Flannel can be washed in cold or warm water. However, if your flannel derives from wool, even if its washable wool, avoid the dryer completely since it can dry out its fibers. For non-washable wool flannel avoid laundering it at home and take it to the dry cleaners.
- Nylon: Machine-wash nylon garments in warm water. Use a low-temperature setting when tumble-drying and include a dryer sheet to reduce static electricity. Use a warm iron to press, if necessary.
- Polyester: Read the label. Usually polyester items can be machine-washed (cool) and dried (low). Check the label to see if air-drying is recommended. Touch up with a cool – never hot – iron, if necessary.
- Rayon: Make sure to read the care label for rayon clothing. Launder in cool water and a mild detergent. When machine-washing, use the gentle cycle and promptly remove garments after washing. When hand-washing, do not wring or twist the garment. To dry, roll the item in a towel to squeeze out excess water. Lay flat to dry. Iron when still damp and with the garment inside out to prevent the fabric from becoming shiny. Use a pressing cloth when ironing the right side of the garment. Pressing cloths can be purchased or use something as simple as a piece of white cotton fabric.
- Spandex: Use warm water when hand- or machine-washing items made with spandex. Line-dry or use a low temperature setting when machine-drying to preserve the elasticity of the garment.
- Wool knit: Typically, wool knits need to be dry-cleaned, but check the label. If hand-washable, use cool water and a detergent for fine washables. Squeeze out excess water, then reshape and dry flat.
- Wool (lined): Lined garments generally look best when professionally dry-cleaned once a season. Between dry cleanings, remove surface soil with a brush or damp cloth. Refresh the item by hanging it from a padded hanger in a steamy bathroom; moisture will help garment shed wrinkles. When touching up with an iron, use steam in an up-and-down motion (rather than sliding the iron along the fabric).